skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
*Lelola.!
Just a fragment of my imagination.. && then Some!
Sunday, May 24, 2009
Me Or The Papes?
Jeru The Damaja -
Me Or The Papes
(1996.)
"Cause
ain't
no
fiends comin' in between me and my dreams
See what I mean black
?
--
I
gets
the
paper
!!!
"
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The Low Down.!
*lelola.!
Mississauga, Ontario, Canada
simple, but not simple-minded.!
View my complete profile
MOMENT of CLARITY
http://www.formspring.me//lelola
Categories.!
ART
(1)
Canadian'Goodz
(3)
Combos'n'Collabos
(5)
Def Poetry
(1)
DIGGIN'inthe'Crates
(2)
Events
(2)
Goodies'n'Freebies
(1)
LMAO
(3)
Lyrics'4Thought
(5)
MiXTAPES
(4)
MULTiMEDIA
(2)
REMiX'D
(2)
LINK'D.!
2'DOPE'BOYz
BiLLiONAiREBOYS'BLOG
C00L'HUNTER
CARDBOARD'LiViNG
DC'to'BC
EAR'DRUMs'POP
EAST'oF'LA
FLAWLESS'HuSTLE
FULL'CLiP
FWMJ:'RAPPERSIKNOW
GOOD'LiFE
HiPHOP'iS'READ
iMEEM
KANYEEZY'BLOG
MiX'SET
NAH'RiGHT
OCTOBERS'VERY'OWN:DRiiZZY
Blog Archive
▼
2009
(23)
►
November
(1)
▼
May
(5)
"I'm a full-blooded warrior, ready for change...Re...
Me Or The Papes?
Drake Homecoming Concert Video Montage
DRiiZZY TONiiGHT.!
U.B.B.O: 28 yrs.
►
April
(10)
►
March
(3)
►
February
(3)
►
January
(1)
►
2008
(10)
►
December
(1)
►
November
(6)
►
October
(2)
►
September
(1)
No comments:
Post a Comment