after a heart to heart talk it wasn't hard to believe,
that the doctor say i may suffer from heart disease
Cuz the way she touched my heart every time that she scream
is enough to make me wanna wear my heart on my sleeve...


Off the album: The Cons Vol.6 King of Queens.
...so i'm very compelled just to cut my losses,
but then you go and say how could you be so heartless?
well i dont understand why the foolishness starts and,
what did you expect to happen when you fool with my heart?
I told you once I told you twice,
the next time I won’t be so nice.
You so quick to give it up,
when you don’t think about us...
..you don’t think about us!
I won’t let you keep (keep) hurting me,
if you gone keep causing me pain.
I won’t let you keep (keep) hurting me,
I’m ‘bout to take you out the game.!

No comments:
Post a Comment