Monday, November 24, 2008

Lykke Li's Collabos



"Hands down,
I’m too proud for love..
But with eyes shut it’s YOU I’m thinking of..."




R-R-REMIX!!


Lykke Li is awesome alone.. and a collabo with drake, thats just too good for my ears. AHH! priceless!


"As a song about one person acknowledging feelings for another, "Little Bit" is nicely suited for the duet treatment; Drake just adds the other side of the conversation. Li's voice still floats in and out of the mix, particularly on the chorus, while Drake subtly but soulfully sings his reciprocation. "The pressures on / Both hearts beat like a Metronome / Both in sync like a Justin song/ Feels so right but it's just so wrong," Drake declares right about the moment his Robin Thicke-esque croon shifts into full-fledged rapping. As for Li and hip-hop, if you've ever seen her rap, you know the feelings are mutual."


track| Lykke Li ft. Drake - A Little Bit Remix


"Q-Tip, it would seem, has seen Li rap. The Abstract joined Li on stage at the MTVU Woodie Awards for a performance of A Tribe Called Quest's classic "Can I Kick It?", which has become a staple of the Swedish singer's live shows. Now that, journalism students, is what we pros call "burying the lead."'



Video:| Lykke Li [ft. Q-Tip]: "Can I Kick It?"/"Move"

No comments: